Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Designer
Denk Associates, Inc. is a mechanical, electrical, and plumbing consulting engineering firm with clients and projects ranging from healthcare, education, commercial, and multi-family residential. Denk Associates has provided consulting engineering services throughout northeast Ohio for more than 50 years.
Our engineering team is currently seeking a Mechanical Engineer or experienced Mechanical Designer.
The Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Designer will work directly with the architectural clients and fellow engineers to develop designs, drawings, specifications, and reports. The Mechanical Engineer / Mechanical Designer shall work independently, in addition to being a part of multi-discipline team to produce mechanical engineering documents for commercial buildings.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology or pursuing a Drafting/AutoCAD or Mechanical Engineering Technical degree.
- Two to three years of experience is preferred.
- AutoCAD experience is required and Revit and/or BIM experience is a plus.
- Candidate should be able to effectively communicate technical concepts with piers and clients.
- Candidate should have an understanding of HVAC load calculations, hydronic and plumbing piping design, air distribution design and sizing, energy analysis and pertinent industry standards, guidelines and codes.
- Must be able to work independently, as well as being a part of a multi-discipline team.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Compensation and Benefits Package:
Company-paid Health Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Tuition Reimbursement, paid Personal and Vacation time, and 401K with matching/company contribution.